Hydraulic Vertical Boat Lift
RGC Hydraulic Vertical Lifts combine the advantages of our Aluminum Vertical Lifts with the speed and quiet of hydraulic power. A versatile lifting range permits the same lift to be used for both shallow and deep water applications, as well as in areas with fluctuating water levels. HVLs are available in 4000, 5000 and 7000 lb. lifting capacities with various beam dimensions and lifting heights depending on the model.
FEATURES OF HYDRAULIC VERTICAL BOAT LIFTS
- Powered by a 120V AC or 12V DC hydraulic control box with remote control provides smooth, fast and quiet operation.
- Hydraulic power provides smooth, fast and quiet operation.
- Lift frames are constructed of durable marine grade aluminum.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel cables and heavy duty polymer sheaves extend component life.
- Stainless steel hardware and silicone bronze nuts on mounting hardware are standard equipment.
- Each lift is equipped with an aluminum hydraulic cylinder and biodegradable hydraulic fluid.
- Pivoting foot plates conform to the waterway’s floor for secure positioning.
- Assembly is easy with basic hand tools.
- Existing 4000, 5000 and 7000 Vertical lifts can be retro-fitted to become Hydraulic Vertical Lifts.
- 15-year limited warranty on aluminum structure.
- Many accessories are available.